What can Twitter do for your business
Twitter adds value to businesses in the following ways:
- Comments on Twitter are indexed by Google within hours, improving your search profile.
- Your tweets can drive traffic to your website.
- Twitter gives you direct contact with journalists and editors.
- Company news can be seen by journalists and potential customers as it happens.
- You have contact with people who may not normally take your phone call.
- Promotional messages can be promoted to wider audience than your existing customers, with the explicit endorsement of those who retweet them.
- Twitter raise your company’s online profile